January 27, 2011

How we gonna pay...?

Today started as an artist blocky kinda day... but I didn't draw anything yesterday, so I had to draw something.  Cuz I want to draw daily (in a perfect world).  So first I was gonna draw a Star Trek girl due to this little video by Meekakitty (if you want to save your sanity, don't play it).  But that drawing wasn't working at all...   So then I thought I'd take a crack at Mr. Shue from Glee, and try some portrait skills... but, that wasn't working either.  So... I somehow decided to approach Mark Cohen form Rent, in my usual cartoony style, and wah-lah!  A drawing that doesn't totally suck.  Actually I kinda like it.  I might try my hand at the rest of the Rent peeps in my toony style.  Be kinda interesting to see the whole gang together.

But speaking of Rent, and Glee, when are the Gleeks gonna do Rent?  I'd like to see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment