January 10, 2011

Alas poor Yorick, your brains were well...

So, I woke up this morning, and I was like...  I want to draw a zombie!!! But, I want one of those skull exposed type zombies...  So i started with the skull... and I was getting all McFarlane/Capullo'esque with the line work on the skull, that i said... "Okay, I'm gonna draw a skull!"  And there we have it, a skull!

This reminds me a lot of my art classes in high school and college.  There'd always be a random skull thrown in a still life.  I've drawn a lot of skulls in my education as an artist...  But i haven't drawn one in quite some time, this was a nice throw back.  I should dig out some of my high school/college skulls and compare.  Be interesting.  Probably won't though, no sense dwelling in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment