January 9, 2011

Attack of the grilled cheese...

So I work for a national retail chain, and as a "service" to the employees, they offer free peanut butter, jelly, and bread, so we can all eat free PB&J!  Yay!  (not really!).  However, at my particular store, one of our managers is deathly allergic to peanuts.  So, we get a grill and slices of processed american cheese.  So we can all have free grilled cheese!   Yay!  (not really!).


Anywho, I'm poor (did I mention that I'd love somebody to pay me to draw?), so I eat a LOT of the free grilled cheese, and after consuming my free sammich, I decided I'd start drawing, and one of my co-workers, said "Draw a grilled cheese monster!"   So there it is, a grilled cheese monster.  After showing it to my co-worker, and later my girlfriend, they both said it should have arms and legs, so I added those in later, and there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment