January 21, 2011

Favorite Villian of ol' Web-Head

Oh Carnage, you're so awesome.

But seriously, Carnage doesn't get anywhere near as much respect in the mighty Marvel universe that Carnage should.  I'm trying to avoid using pronouns, cuz Carnage doesn't have a gender.  In fact, in the current "Carnage" mini-series by Zeb Wells and Clayton Crain, Carnage latches on to a woman.  But the Carnage of my youth was a dude.  You'll never see Carnage in a Spider-Man film, and just glossed over in the cartoons.  Only in the comics is the awesomeness of Carnage ever explored... so go read a (comic) book!

In other news, they say it takes 21 days to establish new habits.  Most New Year's resolutions are desires to change old habits and replace them with new habits.  This blog was a resolution, to establish daily drawing habits... and overall, I say it's been pretty successful.  I need to ween myself off the ballpoint/pen and Sharpie drawings I've done for the past few posts, and do some more artistic exploring... but I do like that the drawing daily has established some very good habits, and I've seen artistic growth in only 3 weeks.

Now if only the weight loss resolution will be as successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment