April 12, 2011

APE-ril: Curious George

I had a crazy fun filled, exciting weekend... and was unable to keep up with the APE-ril theme... But the weekend is over, so back to draw monkeys and apes!  Here is everybody's favorite little scamp of a monkey, Curious George.

I started drawing this with no real plan...  I was just like, okay, draw the monkey... make him look "curious".  What's he curious about?  I dunno... Uhm... draw the yellow hat...  Okay... he's curious about the yellow hat?  Why is he curious about the hat?  I dunno, uhm.. it kinda looks like a traffic cone... sweet, draw a traffic cone!  Uhm... what?

And that was my creative process on this one... Curious George, the yellow hat, and a traffic cone... did the Man in the Yellow Hat get killed in a traffic accident?  I don't know!!!  Stop asking me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment