March 8, 2011

Mardi Gras 2011

I know the following about Mardi Gras.

  • It's an annual celebration.
  • It's "main" area of celebration is New Orleans, LA
  • It supposed to end on Fat Tuesday (which is today), but has run longer.
  • I wanna say it's French? in origin?
  • Girls get bead necklaces in exchange for showing their boobies.

So based on all that...  I drew the above image.  And while some of you pervy peeps might be wanting to see the rest of them boobies, I'll let you know... I didn't draw anymore of the boobies.  The paper ends right where you see it ending in the picture.  I could show you more of the hands if you wish.  You want to see those?  Show you some hands?  You're on the Internet, you can find boobies elsewhere.

I just realized it was Mardi Gras, and I wanted to draw something related to it, so there you go.  Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday.  Wonder what I'll draw for that...  (If you know me, you can probably guess what I'll be drawing).

No comments:

Post a Comment