February 17, 2011

Harry Potter and the Lack of Productivity

What is up with February being so artistically draining?  For the past week, it's been like pulling teeth to get some art down on paper... and a majority of it is not living up to time spent on it.

Anywho, I had a quirky idea to draw everybody's favorite magical children in a Charlie's Angels'esque pose.  Actually, I had the idea to do the Charlie's Angels pose for "Chuck", but I'll tackle that one at a later date, so I opted to go with Harry Potter, as it's a trio of people who could pull off that pose.  Also, I wanted to steer away from drawing Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint.  I wanted to draw Harry, Hermione, and Ron.  There is a difference.  I think Harry came out pretty close, but the other 2 could have used some work.  But this was supposed to be a "warm up" drawing, and it turned into an all-day project.  Weird how that happens sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment