November 26, 2011

30 Characters in 30 Days... MEGA POST! Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Now that I'm older (I'M THIRTY!!!!  AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!), and now that Turkey Day is over... I thought I'd give an update on my entries in the 30 Characters Challenge.  I haven't missed a day yet (though have cut it close MANY times).  Anyway, as the last post, I'm only going to post the art here, if you want to read the full stories on each character, check it out at my author page on the 30 characters site, located right here.

On to the characters....

#8 - Watchers


#9 - Ivan Schlingstein


#10 - Trixy, the Clown Prostitute

 #11 - Plusho


#12 - Thaddeus I. Turtle, Sr.


#13 - Nightmare


#14 - Salvador the Snail


#15 - P-Fin, the Rapping Penguin


#16 - Loch THIS!


#17 - Jerry


#18 - Chloallb


#19 - The Censor


#20 - 01


#21 - Steve the Coal Elf


#22 - Not-Sure-Of-Himself-Man



#23 - Fluffy


#24 - Flaming Turkey


#25 - No. 2, and Pearl, the Pink Wonder


My last five will be posted later!

No comments:

Post a Comment