December 1, 2011

30 Characters in 30 Days... MEGA POST! Part 3: The End


I successfully, completed the 30 Characters Challenge.  And a challenge it was.  But I'm glad I did, cuz it reinforced drawing whether I wanted to or not, and I grew a little bit artistically and learned a few new tricks and such in Photoshop. So all in all an excellent experience.  One thing I really tried to do during the challenge was to avoid humanoid characters.  I didn't want bi-peds with 2 eyes, 2 ears, a mouth and nose.  I wanted to... challenge myself.  So a lot of the characters (see previous 2 posts) were not humanoid.  It was fun.  As always, just the art will be here...  for the stories, go to my 30 Characters Author Page.

#26 - iKill

#27 - Deforester

#28 - Armah

#29 - Gloomy, the Skully Child

#30 - The Tired Artist... (Semi-Autobigographical)

No comments:

Post a Comment