July 6, 2015

I'M GOING TO COMIC-CON!!!

Okay, so it's not "news" that I'm attending San Diego Comic-Con International...  However, it is NEW that I'm going... AS AN EXHIBITOR!  On May 12th, I received an email informing me how to access the Comic-Con exhibitor website, and related things.  I got really confused, because in January they sent a letter informing me that I was put on a "Wait List" (which in previous years, I've come to realize is the same thing as a 'polite no').  But sure enough, I clicked on the various links in the email and found myself staring at my name... ON THE LIST OF ARTIST ALLEY EXHIBITORS!

Comic-Con is a couple days away, and in the span of less than 2 months, I compiled some art (mostly some of my older stuff, cuz time was limited on being able to make new stuff, though I did make some new stuff), found a printer, got some prints made.  I even managed to assemble a mini-comic with a writer I partnered with at Comic-Con last year.  It's insane how far I've come in just the span of a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment