December 1, 2015

Etsy Store... NOW OPEN!!! (finally!) - FREE SHIPPING until 2016!


I should have set this up sooner... like... a year (or more) ago... but, I'M FINALLY SHOP-ABLE ONLINE!  I've opened up an Etsy store!  At the moment, the only thing on it is ALL my prints that you can buy from me at a convention appearance.  Which is great, because... I've yet to do a convention outside of California, which deprives people of 49 other states!  For the time being, I'm only shipping to the United States (soon, THE WORLD!).  I'm also offering FREE SHIPPING until 2016!  Which should help with your winter holiday shopping budget!

In addition to prints, I hope to offer original art on there, as well as comic sketch covers, maybe take commissions through it.  And of course open up shipping to the world!

You can check out my Etsy store, right here:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/Drawsiness

No comments:

Post a Comment