December 14, 2013

30 Characters Challenge - 2013


So in addition to not shaving the manly beard I can sprout from my face, the month of Novemeber also brings the "30 Characters" challenge.  Hosted by Tyler James of Comix-Tribe.  I participated back in 2011, but I was having some computer issues in 2012 and could not compete.  So this year, I had a newer computer that wasn't giving me issues, and I figured I could give it another go.

My first time around was just to try it.  And it was fun.  This time around I wanted to deliver a certain level of "Quality" with the output.  So, I made sure that every entry was created using the same techniques and tools, which I think kind of unified all the characters, even though they're quite different from one another.

If you want to check out my characters, check out my author page here.

I've got some ideas if I do it again in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment