February 21, 2013

Hulk Smash... and stuff?

Yeeesh, another week without a steady flow of art?  This will not stand!  I thought I got my groove back with January...  Well, saying and doing are different things, so I need to stop saying I'll draw more, less... and DO draw more, um... more?   It makes sense in my head.

Anywho, above is a drawing of the Hulk.  Before the Nerd Nation tears me apart... yes, I know his face is a bit too long.  As the Hulk, is more cubish.  Yes, his nose, should be smaller, and a bit more closer to the eyes...  I wasn't really going for accuracy with this, just was having fun with the line work (which I like very much in this one!)... I went to throw some color on, and after putting on the flats, I was like... y'know, the flats are enough.  this does not require shading.  It serves its purpose.  So there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment