April 5, 2012

I'M BATMAN!


I'M BATMAN!

After a brief artistic hiatus... I decided to pick up a pencil and tackle some art.  I've always liked the Batman.  And since I'll never be as wealthy or as fit as Batman, this is probably the closest I'll ever come to being the Dark Knight.  Short of trying on a Halloween costume (but again, would want to get more fit).

Anywho, I drew this up in 2 hours, cuz I wanted something new and different for my Facebook profile picture.  And I thought it be a quick and fun drawing exercise to ease myself into the groove of drawing after a month long absence from drawing anything beyond random work doodling.  Turned out to get a bit more involved... but I like the end result.

Coincidentally enough, I drew this up on the same day that Adam West (1960's TV Batman) got his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame!

No comments:

Post a Comment